MySEDEKAH is the biggest fundraising project in Malaysia which is organized by Islamic Relief Malaysia (IR Malaysia). MySEDEKAH fundraising projects raise fund and distribute relief and aid to more than 9 million beneficiaries all over the world including local beneficiaries.
– Emergency Response to the Cholera Affected Populations in Yemen
– Humanitarian Supports to Flood Affected People in Assam, India
– Emergency Food & Shelter Assistance for IDPs in Rakhine State
– Emergency Food and Water Aid for Gedo-Somalia (EFWG)
– Access to clean water for better life in Kosovo
– Orphanage Support in Gazientep, Turkey
– Cataract Surgery in Mohayi-Moradi, Niger
– Microfinance to widows and young people without jobs in the city of N’Djamena
– The poor
– Victims of conflicts
– Victims of disasters
– Single mothers
– Chronic patients
– Senior citizens
– The homeless
– The disabled
Palestine (Gaza & The West Bank)
And countries that really need during an emergency and phase development to survive.
Water, Sanitation & Hygiene
The beneficiaries are selected based on assessments of their needs, which are carried out by IR Malaysia team and the IR teams in the affected countries.
mySEDEKAH is carried out according to the values and principles of Islam and is syariah-compliant.
mySEDEKAH is distributed to beneficiaries without discriminating against religion, race, skin, political interests or citizenship.
A-05-1, Paragon Point,
Jalan Medan PB5,
Pusat Bandar, 43650,
Bandar Baru Bangi,
MAYBANK ISLAMIC: 5621 4270 8704
BANK ISLAM: 1202 9010 0656 43
BANK RAKYAT: 1108 0100 0035
CIMB ISLAMIC: 8602 0738 18
AFFIN ISLAMIC: 1067 1000 2784
© 2019 @ Islamic Relief Malaysia.
All Rights Reserved.
Co Reg No: 657354-W